Thursday, February 18, 2010

Late 11 Days And Have Increase Discharge Am I Pregnant ? ...please Answer?

Am i pregnant ? ...please answer? - late 11 days and have increase discharge

Hey, my period last month of the 13th and for this reason, on 12 of the month was due, but now my period is 11 days late, I had sex, but condom use me, I am aware, all the time we had to go! - I was last month under stress, and IM is hope, as I'm only 16 and did not want to be pregnant, I had cramps, but they were about a week and a half and stopped because there is a dramatic increase in general discharge which is a normal color and clouds Whitey, I'm very worried, I want to be pregnant! (.. What do you think? X

3 comments:

Cordelia said...

Quiet stress you can from the period. I am 15 weeks pregnant with twins and I'm only 15th A pregnancy test to be sure. You can send me an email if you talk to someone: tearsfallatnite@yahoo.ca must

BrєakEvє... said...

Condoms are not 100% sure, especially if you are not sure they have usued, however. Stress can make your last period, so if you are under stress, this may be the reason.

Wait a day, tomorrow, 14 days. If there is still no evidence for a trial period. This is the only way to know for sure!

Calvin B said...

Believe it or not, there is an easy way to tell is to masturbate, if you have more than normal to be pregnant, even a picture would be much better because of extra hormones. Finally, if all else fails tell the guy you buy the "morning-after pill.

Post a Comment