Saturday, February 20, 2010

Example Female Nipple Piercing Peircings In Navy Bootcamp?

Peircings in Navy Bootcamp? - example female nipple piercing

Just a few questions that I in training camp that ask me to chew out, you here hope. I wonder if I was a piercing or two years old with that you could see that clearly has no impact on my uniform, it will be excluded in the boot camp. For example, women who have their navel pierced their camp, remember, you must delete it? I only ask because I have two that are fully uniformed in hiding trying to avoid elimination. I have both nipples pierced and my navel (female) AMI. You can find and Take Me Out? IM planning on using the anchor concept of boot camp, so it is not so big barbells silver or something else? I know I have to go tire It is definitely off. This is my private piercings only wonder if in oneProblem?

0 comments:

Post a Comment