Tuesday, February 23, 2010

Ewcm Right Around Time Period Is Due Can Any TTC Ladies Help With This? Am I Ovulating?

Can any TTC ladies help with this? Am I ovulating? - ewcm right around time period is due

TMI warning at the end!
I had a had a period from 5 December and had 3 BFP 1st and 2 January, until there is a mc or Chem Preg ary because of a very strong period of only 2 days, 12-14 Januar

As another MC in September, I had only a few normal cycles in November and December, and I would say that it is about 28 days.ish

I looked at Calculate ovulation and a line pointing out that my most productive time on this Friday January 23 to 28 based Wes

I had sex on Thursday 22 and Friday 23 and Saturday 24 I am a newbie to follow CM, but after having sex the night before I stayed there a little later went to the bathroom, towels and back into bed.

I got up and went to the bathroom again this morning, wiping down again and my download is creamy, but I wasclean the bathroom again 2 hours later and when I too had a very long series of clear threads hanging down over the discharge ....

Therefore, the question is, is the clear rejection of the chain of ovulation or not, today I have a lot could be moved to the starting age? (til hadnt taken a shower after this one)

If EWCM then I have all the time about sex?

0 comments:

Post a Comment