Monday, February 15, 2010

Do Muslim Women Masterbate Do Muslim Women Have The Same Sexual Desires As A Western Women?...hear Me Out First?

Do muslim women have the same sexual desires as a western women?...hear me out first? - do muslim women masterbate

In curious about the sexuality of Muslim women, I feel my friend, a Muslim who believes that Muslim women, or as he calls it "good girls" do not masterbate or sexual thoughts. He says he knows with certainty that his sister, that is not properly and I had a boyfriend. It seems hard to believe that they are human beings, we all have sexual desires at the moment really only if you care to help confused?


who say they still do not mastrbate ... but he said nice girls do not do this, and seemed very concerned when I told him I said.,


Seems to be ok for me to think dirty, very dirty when I'm with him on the bed, but at any time and it would be unacceptable.

Am I oppressed? I fell in love with a Muslim mand im so in love, but I am totally confused.

1 comments:

La vixen said...

Sexual desire is determined by the amount of testosterone and other hormones and neurotransmitters intended function in the body and brain. If your friend can prove that Muslim women testosterone running through his veins, his claims are not valid. People are sexual - some more than others. Your friend should understand that a hypocrite (he is a hypocrite, because his brothers are regarded as unclean if he masturbates, and has a boyfriend, but there is nothing wrong with him if he masturbated, or a small friend. Or perhaps sexist) . In any case, sucks anyway.

I am a Muslim woman (girl really - I am) 16 years old and I masturbate. They may also have to have sex if I'm mature enough to have a. But again, I challenged the dogmaI was preached when he lived in Saudi Arabia. Here the women were not sexual or man for that matter. If you really know how women should behave to want women in the Victorian era, I am a very accurate picture of what will be life in the Middle East as well as for women. Oh, and do not forget to toe for itself in 125 degree heat of the sun head. Your friend is not Muslim law masturbation or sex outside of marriage. But he was wrong when he says it is by default, or that's how it should be all women. This is his means to you and all the other women when he said that the masturbation of women "unclean".

Today, their main concerns: they are oppressive areYou see. Yes and no. If you think it to behave a certain way, as such, not to oppress you. But to point out because of filming and, indirectly, that you should be like her sister, as "pure" because he is not very emotionally abusive. Believe me: the exit. If he the gall to say what is and what is not acceptable when it comes to their sexuality, has not forgotten (and it not being a hard-core fetish is not happy to say frankly that women should not sexual at all), shows signs of a control freak. Unmistakable. I am a Muslim (well, an agnostic, but I live in a secular household, but) the Muslims and not to accept the spread of negative stereotypes about a group of people so difficult, however, cooperationRe afraid of Muslims. They are sexist and advises all and they all do not. Of course, it is your choice to do at the end of the day.

Post a Comment