Thursday, January 21, 2010

Sensative Skin Ingrown Hairs Electric Shaver Please Help Me! Ingrown Hairs Every Time I Shave! What Do I Do?

Please help me! ingrown hairs every time i shave! what do i do? - sensative skin ingrown hairs electric shaver

Every time I shave my knee and my arm is still ingrown hair ... \\ \\ \\ \\ \\ \\ \\ \\ \\ \\ \\ \\ \\ \\ \\ \\


I have tried using shaving cream for sensative skin, dry skin have, I tried soap, shampoo I tried, I tried in the air ....... Use
all contacts befor shave my legs .........

Every time I had my hair shaved bumps .....

What should I do?

I am not GROW even try to convince me not to ..
Addition of wax is, what can I do?

3 comments:

captainb... said...

GB French, stop shaving.

Myth_Und... said...

If you Veet near you, try instead. It is a hair remover, but it comes with a small spatula thingy cool that is the shape of a razor blade just a flat piece of plastic that makes it easier to remove hair, once it's finished. It works very well and do not get ingrown hairs.

: D Good luck!

jessjess said...

Hair removal cream, placing in the root, then you can just use it for the period (5 to 10 minutes) and after washing Nair, very good brand. Good luck!

Post a Comment