Wednesday, January 6, 2010

Pooh Plush Where Can I Find Winnie-The-Pooh 's 80th Anniversary Plush Toy?

Where can I find Winnie-The-Pooh 's 80th Anniversary plush toy? - pooh plush

I had this Winnie the Pooh plush toy, which I purchased in Mexico for my birthday. Unfortunately I did it and now I can not find his him.he "Soft Plush Toy Kingdom. He has an official color Gold Seal of his red shirt. I have an at Amazon UK, but not the same. The color of the official seal gold his left foot and mine is on his red shirt. You can save images in Google search, so you can see what I'm looking for. (Type, the 80th anniversary of Winnie the Pooh Bear), but like I said, is his mark to the left foot and mine is on his red shirt. I hope you will find! I miss him so much, I was looking for 2-3 years

1 comments:

JttF♥n4e... said...

Tip: eBay is really cheap but very good. Tip: So, yes ............ www.ebay.com

Post a Comment