Saturday, January 9, 2010

Garland Stoves When I Purchased My Home 13 Years Ago There Was An Old Fashion, Or Vintage Stove Already Hooked Up .?

When i purchased my home 13 years ago there was an old fashion, or vintage stove already hooked up .? - garland stoves

Lying on these curves have long legs and 4-oven gas burner. I searched the internet and found Garland stoves, but not those. is white. I wonder if someone knows how much it is worth. It is located in the basement on the street. The house has not been updated yet old and many areas since the 40 or 50

2 comments:

exbuilde... said...

There is a wealth of information available online if you have the right to research. Many people want to see these old machines and there are companies that buy restore renovate, or, and they sell. A search on Yahoo for "vintage aircraft" (with quotation marks in the Yahoo search box) will produce a lot of sites to visit. You should be able to quickly learn the value of your stove, and much of its age and its history. Other searches to try the "vintage stoves", "The vintage gas stoves etc.

Good luck in your search for information.

ubusdad9... said...

I did not give a furnace up to 1930 rooms in my kitchen and some money. but if u want to get rid of yours check with auction houses in the area of the Uruguay Round and the value may help. Mine is worth about $ 500.

Post a Comment