Tuesday, December 29, 2009

Tx Vehicle Bill Of Sale How Do You Get A Red Light Photo Traffic Violation Removed?

How do you get a Red Light Photo traffic violation removed? - tx vehicle bill of sale

As a breach of the image of the red light is removed?
I live in MN and received a ticket for red light in the photo in the mail from Texas in a vehicle, which had sold more than a year earlier. How do I get back the ticket, if I do not know the current owner of the vehicle? Can TX Attorney's Office removed because the police do not help?


I have a fact, I know that the vehicle is sold, since I purchased it. I have the documentation showing department TX I took the title. MN DMV also shows that I am the registered owner of the vehicle, I am only the last registered owner. The vehicle of the MN State DMV unkonwn was sold to a party. How am I responsible?

1 comments:

TheDude said...

honestly, it would be cheaper, the fair pay

and this has

Post a Comment