Wednesday, December 9, 2009

Closet Rod Covers I Am Redoing My Room And Have A Big Closet. Should I Put Curtains? Read More For Details.?

I am redoing my room and have a big closet. Should I put curtains? Read more for details.? - closet rod covers

OK, I have a room big enough. On one side of the room the door of my time this type of wall 3 meters away from what is out of the wall, the rest is open space with a shelf and a bar than a cupboard. So I call my closet. Now I happen to be my bedroom, "I again, and I would be covered. I know that a closet door that never, since it would build some walls, because the cupboard is ten meters wide. My friend has the idea of curtains. I thought it was a good idea. Now I choose my own fabrics and make them fast (for me when I say that to someone else the job, but I will not buy it before you buy). Where can I find curtain rod and curtains, as I would do. Is this a good idea. I am also trying to spend very little money.

0 comments:

Post a Comment