Friday, December 11, 2009

Dyshidrotic Eczema Treatment More Condition_symptoms Dyshidrotic Eczema On My Arms And Legs, Any Ideas For Treatment?

Dyshidrotic eczema on my arms and legs, any ideas for treatment? - dyshidrotic eczema treatment more condition_symptoms

Dyshidrotic Eczema I had since I four years. But correct diagnosis only recently. My doctor told me to use Vasoline intensive care the whole time, and it is a steroid cream at the same time. The funny thing is that they grow in my arms and legs only. Only in the last two years I had in my hands and my hands still dont get it so bad. I only have outbreaks in the spring and early summer, when I was in the sun first. They come about 12 hours after my speech, and are more difficult, as is the course of the season and my skin is more sun exposure. Has anyone of these symptoms and if so, what are you doing to reduce the outbreak?

0 comments:

Post a Comment